Today is the Inauguration. I'm Sleeping Under the Blue Blanket
It’s the real time.
Tuesday, 1/20/2009
Today is the Inauguration. The first thing I did for the Inauguration was get on the bus. The bus drive was very long. It was so long I fell asleep while playing with my friend.
Yessss! Finally here. We are now here back in Washington, D.C. Ohhhhh! I can’t believe we are going to see Barack H. Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden get sworn in.
Here we are. We walked for about 30 minutes but, good thing we found a spot to sit down but fell asleep again. Guess what! I woke up then I want back to sleep. When I woke up for the last time I realized I was asleep for four hours. Then I got my lazy butt up and started walking.
Then we go closer to see the screen. Then later on we saw Obama promise not to let being President go to his head. After that, he is President of the United States and Joe Biden is Vice President of the United States.
Afterwards, we went to T.G.I. Fridays (Thank God It’s Friday). Then we headed for the hotel to get ready for tomorrow. At the hotel I hosted an Inaugrual party.
My feelings about the Iauguration are that I think what Barack Obama did was brave. He lived his dream. I was also proud of Barack Obama for being President because he is the first African-American President. Also, he can make gas prices go lower than usual.

0 comments:
Post a Comment