More About Me...

My name is Darryl Lassiter II, and I am a native Atlantan. I am a multi-talented entrepreneur and budding actor.

Another Tit-Bit...

I received a super cool iMacBook Pro for Christmas 2008, and I will be using it to create amazing videos and movies. Keep your eyes locked on my blog because I have some incredible things to show you.

Getting My Fresh Haircut for the Inauguration

Preparing for D.C.
Saturday, 1/17/2009

On Saturday, I went to the Burlington Coat Factory. While I was at the Burlington Coat Factory, I bought (really my mom bought) a coat heavier than my coat, for Washington, D.C.

Then we went into the mall to buy some ski boots. It was really hard to find ski boots but, we found them. After that, we paid for all the stuff and left.

Ahhhhhh, finally home. To use my time wisely, I played a little. After that, we went to the barber shop to get a fresh cut for the Inauguration. Next, I went to the bus station to pick up our Inaugural ticket. Finally I went home to get ready for Sunday.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment